The Big Wish MEGA 50/5050 Lottery ticket must be for the January 1, 2021 draw, licensed under Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario License No. 12230.
The Group Health Centre Trust Fund employees, spouses, parents and dependents are not eligible to enter the draw. The Sault Ste. Marie and District Group Health Association Board of Trustees, Board of Directors, and the GHC Executive Team are not eligible to enter the draw.
Draw Prize and Structure:
All prize draws will take place on Fridays at 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 16th - $2,500
- Friday, October 23rd - $2,500
- Friday, October 30th - $2,500
- Friday, November 6th - $2,500
- Friday, November 13th - $2,500
- Friday, November 20th - $2,500
- Friday, November 27th - $2,500
- Friday, December 4th - $2,500
- Friday, December 11th - $2,500
- Friday, December 18th - $2,500
- Friday, December 25th - $10,000
- Grand Prize Draw: Friday, January 1st, 2021 - $100,000 minimum
1. This draw is managed and conducted by the Group Health Centre Trust Fund, and is open to residents of Ontario who are 18 years of age or older.
2. The Group Health Centre Trust Fund will be responsible for awarding all prizes and for making all reasonable efforts to contact the prize winner(s).
3. Winning ticket details will be posted at www.ontariomega5050.ca.
4. Winning number is chosen by a Random Number Generator.
5. Any prizes which are not claimed shall be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If at that time the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies shall be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
6. Two (2) active members of the Group Health Centre Trust Fund will be in charge and responsible for the management and conduct of the draw.
7. The Group Health Centre Trust Fund will be responsible for publishing the names of the winners.
8. Tickets will only be sold through BUMP 50/50. Sales will never be solicited by phone.
9. Buyers will receive their ticket numbers via email. All corresponding ticket numbers are stored in an electronic database managed by BUMP 50/50.
10. If there is a dispute between your email ticket numbers and the BUMP 50/50 database, the BUMP 50/50 database prevails.
11. Only tickets sold up to 2:59pm on draw days (both early bird and final) will be included in that draw.
12. All winning ticket numbers of early bird draws will remain in the ticket database and be eligible to win all remaining draws.
13. Each draw will take place online, with a live announcement of the winning ticket on the Group Health Centre Trust Fund YouTube channel the day of the draw. In the event of technical difficulties, winning ticket numbers can be found in the winners tab and on the homepage of www.ontariomega5050.ca. All draws will be conducted at 65 Willow Ave., Sault Ste. Marie, ON.
14. Please game responsibly. The Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline can be reached at 1-888-230-3505.
15. These official rules govern this contest and must be followed.